Bloggers.com

Have you had your tubes tied?

Many women have had their tubes tied and many now desire a baby. If this is you then join the many other women who are desiring the same thing. Do you suffer from Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome? Are you trying to tell the world what is happening to you but no one wants to listen? Have you been told PTLS does not exist? I invite you to read and join in with comments and make being a woman easier. :)

Monday, November 22, 2010

Tubal Ligation Reversal Patient Posts Update

Amplify’d from forums.tubal-reversal.net

posted November 20, 2010 12:31 AM    
 Profile for partyof6 ? 

 
 Edit/Delete Post 
 Send New Private Message 
   


Just wanted to drop in for a quick update. My husband and I just got back last night from our trip to Chapel Hill for our TR. We had a great time in Chapel Hill, the hotel was amazing, probably the best we've ever stayed at and we got the least expensive room! Our experience at the reversal center was absolutely top notch and the best medical experience I've ever had! All I can say is that the rave reviews we have all been reading on this message board are well deserved!

I'm still a bit sore this evening, but I think a lot of that has to do with hiking around three airports and a couple of long flights yesterday. Even with the soreness though, it's not as bad as the TL was in 2001, and I'll be weaning off the pain meds tomorrow.

I have good lengths, 5 cm on the left and 6.5 cm on the right, and Dr. Berger said they look nice and healthy so I guess only time will tell when it comes to conception! Whether we conceive again or not though, it's great just to feel whole again and have this behind us. It felt like it took forever for us to get to this point and now I'm just looking forward to being healed and getting on with business as usual.

I'm curious to see how the reversal will affect my cycles and PTLS symptoms. My first fertile time post reversal is coming up over the next several days and I don't think I'll be up to nookie, so I'm hoping to see at least a little bit of improvement. I'm not holding my breath, but with our history (we have been married 15 years and already have four kids together) and the regularity of my cycles I suspect I may not have a whole lot of cycles for comparison. We won't be stressing TTC but won't be preventing either, again I say, only time will tell!!

Whatever the future holds for us, we will be eternally grateful to Dr. Berger and all the staff at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center for their part in our journey to fix something we broke almost 10 years ago.

God Bless and good luck to all of you who are still waiting for your time in the OR, and plenty of baby dust to those of you TTCRead more at forums.tubal-reversal.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment