Bloggers.com

Have you had your tubes tied?

Many women have had their tubes tied and many now desire a baby. If this is you then join the many other women who are desiring the same thing. Do you suffer from Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome? Are you trying to tell the world what is happening to you but no one wants to listen? Have you been told PTLS does not exist? I invite you to read and join in with comments and make being a woman easier. :)

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Why Tubal Ligation Reversal Surgery?



Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center


Dr. Gary Berger: "Again, people will ask why I do this. And why do I do this type of surgery? And I think I like the idea of being able to help people. And help families have children. This is so highly effective and I have been studying this for many years and we have followed up on many thousands of people. I know that I have done the most surgeries of any doctor of this type in the world and with all of this experience and the follow up and to document all that has happened it keeps me very highly motivated to keep working because it is so effective. And again, it’s a little hard to try to explain. If you ask someone, why are you having children? They might find it a little hard to actually explain it because I think it has to do with emotions, concerns and issues that you can’t always necessarily put into words. But we know how meaningful it is or how important it is. So, all of these things make me feel like we are doing here is really truly special and unique and I think if you go around and talk to the rest of the people on the staff you will probably get a very similar outlook. It is very proud, upbeat and what we are doing is really helping people and that is what we are here for."

No comments:

Post a Comment